Crab and Caviar Salad with Russian Dressing, New Potatoes, Avocado, Red Onion and Radish
200g new potatoes
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp horseradish
1 small shallot minced
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp sriracha sauce
½ tsp paprika
1 tsp lemon juice
1 ripe avocado
1 baby gem lettuce picked and washed
4 breakfast radishes sliced
½ red onion finely diced
150g white crab meat
1. Simmer the new potatoes in salted water for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender to the touch. Drain and leave to cool.
2. Mix together all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Cut the avocado in half and remove the stone, scoop out the flesh using a spoon and cut into 1cm cubes.
4. Thickly slice the new potatoes.
5. Arrange the salad between 4 glasses and top with Russian dressing and caviar.