1. In a small bowl infuse the saffron threads with the vinegar; then add the mayonnaise, garlic, and caviar. Season with pepper and set aside.
2. Cut the peaches in half, remove the stones, and cut into chunks and set aside.
3. Heat a griddle pan and grill the sausages for 3 minutes on each side or until nicely charred, remove and leave to rest.
4. Grill the squid and tentacles for 3 minutes on each side, or until nicely charred. Remove and leave to rest.
5. In a medium sized bowl, mix together the rapeseed oil and molasses. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Add the red onion pomegranate seeds, tomato and peach. Slice the chorizo and squid, then add to the bowl, and mix well.
7. Serve with the mayonnaise and sprinkle with almonds.